Monday, November 28, 2011

ICarly : Sam vs Carly.. Who's prettier outside and inside sets?

28/11/2011, Monday, 11:08PM

My mind just crossed about a girl that acted in ICarly..
Her name is Jeannette McCurdy, ...
The one who played Sam..?

Yeah.. A lot of people fancy Miranda Cosgrove that played Carly but i was more attracted to Sam, the brutal and strong girl..
Her character are so close connected to me.. Only i am not as strong as her..

Then, i just realised something..
She looks way prettier than Miranda!
I know..
A lot of people will beg to differ..saying Miranda is way better looking than her..
But now i know something..
Maybe its why Carly did not like Freddie just like he like her..
And also the fact Freddie and Sam share their first kiss..
THere are fair chances that someday Carly would weep and regret coz..
Sam and Freddie love each other..
Possibilities are there..

Anyway.. I leave all the fate to the writer..

I just wanna say that i love Sam better than Carly..\\
No offence for the fans..

Here are some pics that showes some of Jeannette's feminine, hot and sexy side..
Well,maybe bot as sexy as Miranda..
But who cares?
I love them..!












p/s: I really want to meet them!
Mood: Crazy and want to meet her! with a chance of being a new fangirl? haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment