Friday, October 28, 2011

Ordinary picture as good as the ones in mag?

Huhu.. Annyeong to all!

Yeah.. its me.. still here.. not stopping..
So now i was wondering.. can a picture not captured by the professional photographer be as good as the ones being caught by the professional photographer? I was just wondering.
I have seen pictures caught by the pros and they were amazing..
But then when i looked back at the photos caught by my friends with their Nikon camera, I just changed my mind. The pictures turn out to be as goood as the ones on Mag..

Maybe that was only my opinion..
Well.. i know this pictures do not have a beautiful models and etc on it..

Oh well, i just show u the pictures. and then you'll see what i mean..
PS: I do not edit the pic..

 Like i said before.. No high class models..
Just ordinary people with a great cameraman..

That's all..
Toodles~
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment