Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Break ups

Hello, again.. I miss updating my blog and its been ages since i updated one.

A lot of things been going on in my life that i haven't reported here..
 Like the new semester have start.. I am being separated by my friends, Kak Sal and Faiz..
Thank god i remain in the same group as Aisyah and Wanie or not i would be losing my mind and giving up studying for sometimes.

Second.. I got a boy friend.. Why did i used the word 'got'?
Because i just break up with him.. Yeah..
27/11/2011.. Yesterday..
No.. he was not the evil one.. He is not the one who ask for the break up..
Its me..
Yeah.. I'm a Nappeun Yeoja..
But don't misunderstand..
I did that because i just don't wanna hurt his feelings..

He love me so much..
That is why i stray away from him..
I don't deserve his honest love..
Its hurtful for him..
I don't want to hurt him anymore.
I don't wanna him to know..
That my heart is not fully his..

I cursed myself for making him love me too deep
That the break up leave a tainted mark on his heart..
I dunno why i did that..

I was so sinful.. for hurting someone that love me sincerely..
I don't deserve him..

No comments:

Post a Comment