Friday, June 7, 2013

BE MY PRINCESS INTRO



BE  MY  PRINCESS


3 best friends who have different goals in life.


Hanakimi-  “I wish to make a perfect cake for a special person one day..”
Annabelle- “Shoes? Skirts?.. Leave it to me..I can design anything!”
Jasmine-“long working hours? There’s nothing that I cannot do..”

Who ever thought a small help to an old man opens up opportunity for them to chase their dreams?
Meeting princes from six different countries while at it?


“ A fine hand does made the best food..”
“ I will not establish your skills until you make me the best rice balls…”
“ There is a hole in my jacket that even the royal tailor cannot fix.. Can you fix it for me dear?”
“ Normally these were sent to the royal tailor, but somehow His Highness wants you to design a new set of formalwear for him..”
“Accountant huh? So let see how good you are with numbers by being my personal servants..”
“Young as I am, I still appreciate things. I might be a prince but I do experience everyday life of a commoner unlike the other princes..”

Seems impossible doesn’t it?
Well, anything can happen if  u can dream it..

A journey that they never expected to be happening, that only happens in books and novels, now happen in front of them..

Would they achieve their dreams? Will the friendship be as strong as they go through many changes in life? Will new friendship be born?
Read it all in…
BE MY PRINCESS.. Inspired by the famous game with the same name..





No comments:

Post a Comment