Friday, June 7, 2013

Great news! New novel has begun!

Hello and Anneyonghaseyo to all bloggers out there..!

I have a great news for me and maybe some  of you. I know I have been put on hold some of the novels that I have written before n I promise to proceed it when the inspiration come to me.. coZ sometimes if I was writing for Kulinari Cinta Kimchi, the inspiration for Miss You,Love you comes around or Artificial Espionage comes around the corner.

So what I am saying is, so far I have two novels that I hv written in my book and I will update as soon as I can to their repected blogs..

So back to the main story,  I have beem doing another novel called "Be My Princess" that was inspired by the social dating game by the same name. I have made it into ky own story or fanfic as u may call.it, so I just want to see what do you guys think about it..

The inspiration to work on this new story is pouring tht I was thinking about it 24/7 and keep writing it on a boom when an inspiration comes. .

So I hope you guys take a time and read this new story of mine and gave me ur opinion about it.. Thanks you! Hugs and Kisses. .

Written by,

Yours Truly.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment