Monday, September 23, 2013

Heart ripping, tears dropping.. story of my life~~

Hello evryone! 

Its been a while since i update this blog. Its getting dusty and dust bunnies roam in my blog.. Shoo!

Anyway, a lot have been happening in this semester..

Well sad to say that.. things that i expect to happen never actually 100% happen. Why is that?

I am not close to my usual college friends anymore. U know, the usual friends that i usually spoke about during my past blogs..

Yeah.. those people..

I am not all sad,(well, at first i am duh!) but as time passes and i started to drag my life alone and live like evryone else, going to classes without my cliques, doing the so unfeminine stuff that i usually hides from people at college, dress up like normal people with natural makeup and stuff..

Yeah... people treat me like i expected,, like a shit! Oh yeah! I curse.. who cares? its my blog.. if u all know i will never curse unless it really effect me deeply,ok?

Oh well, no use of whining now. I just have to move on.. But now i know what people really see me as..

They want the old, pretty, feminine me.. not the new me they see,which is partly what i really am..\\

A rebellious, out spoken,smart, standing up for whats right, care less about what people said-kind of girl..
But no.. they said i changed..

At first, it really kills me.. I cried almost everyday thinking of why they never really understand me although they have been with me since Semester 1. Then, i remember what my bff and sister used to say..

"You can never trust someone too much unless they have shown their real self to you" I quote.

Oh well, i know about tht now.. Too late though..

Oh well.. (sigh)

But its not all sucks.. oh no.. Allah is fair and everything Allah did he already have a plan for us..

Eventhough i lose friends that i thought were dear to me.. Allah replace them  with new friends that I met in Culinary Design A class. Yeah..

Their Name is Dilla and Zira.. They are as crazy as i am.. If i add my bff into this too, it will be a havoc group!haha..

They are so loud, crazy, out spoken etc and most of all, understanding.. I guess i hv a soft spot for these kind of people..

They have been with me and support me and make me happy in every situation. Zira was always the one who cheers up the situation. People who didnt know her would say she is loud and rude but they misunderstood her. She just being realistic and spoke her mind for whats right..

Dilla on the other hand, was like an older sister to me. She protect me and treat me like a good person. I helped her and she helped me back. She loves to karaoke and she is as crazy as i am..

She suit herself to every situation..

Oh well.. thats part one of a last weeks of this semester story.. I'll catch up with some more stories later ok?

I gotta hit the sack and my eyes already that heavy.. see u all next time!

Good bye.. Assalamualaikum..Sayonara, Anneyong~

Written by,

Yours Truly, Hannah Farhana.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment