Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ONE FINE SPRING DAY..

When the wind blows,
Take me back into the time,
The time when the flowers bloom,
In that one fine spring day.

I remember,
The moment deep inside my heart,
I want to stay,
Don't want to leave
Oh that fine spring day.

But now you're far
So very far,
Far away from me
I miss you day and night
And times we got to spent.

Every small things Every small things that you ever did for me..
Made me think of you
Every day..

When i woke up
I could smell your scent in the air
I want to breathe
Every bits of your sweet scent.

Then my heart ticks
What if one day
These all were gone?
I want my mind
To be filled
With all your memories..

Day by day
Slowly time passing by
It seems my heart,
Was waiting for
A newborn spring
Hoping that you'll be there..

But now we're far,
So much further
Away from each other.
When spring come
I think of you
And all we have been through

One day far away in the future
If we ever meet again..
Please tell me that we're always
Together..

No comments:

Post a Comment