Monday, January 16, 2012

I kissed a girl, I kissed a guy

Girl

This was never the way i planned

Not my intention

I got so brave playing dare

And i lost my descretion


This was not im used ti

Just wanna try you out

I'm curious for you

Got my attention


I kissed a guy i liked it

Taste off his brownie chopsticks

I kissed a guy just to try it

I know my girls wouldn't mind it


It felt so wow, it felt so right

Will i be in love tonight?

I kissed a guy,

I liked it, i liked it. .


Guy

No, i don't even know your name

It doesn't matter

You're so attractive to my eyes

Like human nature.


It's not what us guys do,

Fall

In love at the first sight

My heart get so confuse

Hard to obey. . . .


I kissed a girl

I liked it

Taste off her cherry chopsticks

I kissed a girl

Just to try it

I hope my boys don't mind it


It felt so wow, it felt so right

Will i fall in love starts tonight

I kissed a girl

I liked it

I liked it.


Girl

Us girl we are so magical

Soft skin, red lips so kissable


Guy

Us guys we are so likeable

Sly smile, six pax

So touchable. .


Guy and Girl

You cant de-deny it

No sin or badmouth feels inside. . .


Girl

I kissed a guy

I liked it

Taste off his brownie chopstick


Guy

I kissed a girl

I like it

taste off her cherry chopstick


Guy and girl

It felt so wow,

It felt so right

We'll be so in love tonight


We kissed tonight

We liked it

Oh~ we like it. . . .


Edited by : Hannah Farhana

Edited from : I kissed a girl by Katy Pery


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment