Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello! Ulzzang craze much?

Anneyong all!

How has it going on? I hope everything is fine! I am so happy!

A couple weeks ago, i googled up on the internet and i found one thing...

A word called Ulzzang!

Man, i am so hooked up on them coz they all look soo...

Cute! and flawless..

So i made an attempt to become an ulzzang!

I know i am a newbie.. and i am not that pretty or good in handling makeup, or making photoshops..

Well... i am trying!

So these a couple of photos of me... Ullzaang-ing!

haha... Don't hate me!

It's just an attempt!



















This were all taken in my grandma's house! I know the background is not suitable and sorry if i am not fit to be an ulzzang, but i've tried.. I did not learn about the photoshop part yet, so believe it or not, these are the non photoshop pictures of mine.. I put on makeup but not photoshop...

Mission  to be an ulzzang-wannabe...

Success!

Comment, anyone?

Anyone all the ulzzang out ther, keep on being cute and flawless! Love you all!

From..

Yours truly..

No comments:

Post a Comment