Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Letter To Yesung




My heart beats eveytime i see your face
My eyes stops to blink when i gaze upon your beautiful pair of eyes
I never know why i never stop loving you
Because i never know why i love you..

I hate it when u make me stunned
By just looking at you
or hearing you soothing voice
I hate it when u makes my heart
Melt and falls in love with your weird attitudes

I don't know why i can't stop loving you
I know this is only in my dream a
and it will never be a reality..

Somehow i wish that i can meet you..
So that i can share all my interest and know u better

Is it lOve ?
Or is it just an obsession?
Or is it just that nithing more than just an imagination?

Whether is an imagination
Or a real love
My heart cannot stop loving you
Even if i tried to forget you
I Can't
Because My All IS in You..
I Can't forget you..
It Has To Be you..

Kim Jongwoon
A name that i will not forget in my heart
I will always seal it
Eventhough u never know who i am..
Or i never met you..
I always love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment