Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Korean Name(Huh? Confused Language??)

Hey,there! I just knew something awesome! I know, i love to freak out over small things but what can i say?
It's me! Hahaha...

So,I just tried this new apps at FB(maybe some of you had tried it..) i tested out to find out what will it be if my name was written in other languages?

So some click here and there..
Here we go!

My Korean Name

Okay,if i write my real name Siti Farhana Zaini, the name that pops out is Chung Cha which mean the righteous daughter

If i only wrote Siti Farhana it comes out as Sook Joo.. Meaning Purity.
 Does that mean that if my name (Siti Farhana) was combined with my dad's name (Zaini),i got righteous daugther..

I mean if it's only my name it means purity? mixed with my dad's name makes it "Ritgheous Daughter"?
Oh! Korean is so unique with its names as well as Malays..

When i typed in Hannah Farhana, i got AE-Cha,means Loving daughter. If u all notice,in evry name that i typed in i have Farhana in the sentence. Does my name Farhana mean Daughter in Korea? Huhu.. Don't know.. Hehe..

Hannah Farhana Zaini =Mee-Kyong (Beauty)
Again i was dizzy. This language is mysterious....

Want to know your Korean Name? Click on the link below..
http://apps.facebook.com/playkoreanname/

No comments:

Post a Comment