Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Letter to Super Junior and Yesung

Some people call me an idiot
For believing that you would appear after me
Some people call me crazy
For falling in love with someone like you..

Some people call it a waste of time
To stay loyal and happy for the one you love just like i do
But for me It's never been a waste
Because my heart never stop beating for you..

Some call it obsession and some call me out of my mind
Hoping for someone that will never show up in my life
That won't be destined for me
Even if i wait for a centuries long

I can never doubted you
Even if the rumors said that and that
On the reason that i can't explain
I can see the real reflection of you.

You tried to make other people happy
By smiling,giggling and entertaining them
But no one ever understands and sees you the way i do..

I know it will only be a dream
I dream that will not come true
But i know one thing for sure
That i always stay loyal and love you

Saranghae SUPER JUNIOR OPPA!
SARANGHAE KIM JONGWOON OPPA..

No comments:

Post a Comment