Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Spanish Name

So.. It's me again..
Duh.. Who do u expect? Suju? Get out of here! Hehe..

So again i was amazed(or cinfused) with the languages of the world.. I started off having a hard time understanding the real korean languages of Hangul(Korea) and i really had a hard time understanding it..

Here i am..again.. with the next language in my queue, Spanish!

Ariba! Ariba! Andale! Vamo nos Amigos!

My Spanish name is...

Hannah Farhana= Alita (Af\ form of Alida) *Seriously don't know what that mean*)
Siti Farhana Zaini= Almundena (A form of Almund) * Again the confusion...*
Hannah Farhana Zaini =Estephanie (A form of Stephanie..) *Seriously i am confused...*

So.. Do you guys have any Spanish name?

Want to get one?
Click on the link below!
http://apps.facebook.com/spanish_name/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment